The Deputy City Clerk/Human Resources Office is responsible for:
- Compiling and entering regular accounts payable checks.
- Maintaining payroll records.
- Preparing the biweekly payroll for all City employees.
- Preparing and filing all required tax payments and forms.
- Assisting City employees with any payroll issues they have.
- Issue and record all cemetery deeds, opening, and closing of grave sites.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Gayle Alexander at (660) 679-4182.